Call us directly for bookings of more than 6 people from the same household
Why Our Pub is Great
Come and join us at the Manor Farm in Rainhill and take in our rich history, including our original well that still contains fresh water. We’re a family-friendly pub and have a great range of food and drink on offer to suit every need and requirement. We want to make sure everyone leaves happy after their visit to the Manor Farm, and do so with our friendly, community atmosphere that makes you feel at home.
We only serve perfect pints of cask ales, plus a great range of wine, lagers, spirits and soft drinks, making sure we cater for everyone. If you’re feeling a bit peckish, our menu full of traditional pub food has something for every member of your group. From light bites to hearty pub classics, you won’t leave feeling hungry. If the sun is shining on your visit, make the most of it with our two extensive outdoor seating areas. In the winter settle in front of our real fires, and enjoy our live music, sports TV and free Wi-Fi.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Manor Farm soon.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
We’re the home of good conversation and great food. Serving quality food made with quality ingredients for all of our guests to enjoy. Our food offers all of your favourite pub classics and some alternatives too. We refresh our menus twice a year to ensure that seasonal dishes are always available on our menus. Don’t forget to check out our specials too, offering even more variation to choose from.
You don’t have to worry about where your food comes from, we make sure everything that goes into our dishes is ethically produced and sourced. This is critical to us as well as ensuring all of our ingredients are socially and environmentally sustainable.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.
Manor Farm, Mill Lane, Rainhill, Prescot, L35 6NE